Wednesday, November 12, 2008

42 days and counting

Can you believe that Christmas is only 42 days away? Well I can and I am NOT ready for the holidays. Between my family commitments and tons of weddings that need digital editing I am chasing my tail (again).

Well to add to my busy time it is time again for my holiday photo event. Christmas pictures will be held on Tuesday, November 25th from 9:30am-7:30pm. This is a mini session day that is designed to take a nice holiday inspired picture that you can have back in time for use with Christmas cards of gifts for your family. The cost starts at only $20 and only will take a 10 minutes out of your day.

Hope to see you on the 25th. Tell a friend and have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Brian and Becky said...

Tried to stop by to pick up photos yesterday! Hope you are feeling better!! I will say, your entryway smelled fabulous!!!