Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cancel Due to Weather

I have spent a long morning debating what we should do about Beach Day. Well after reviewing the hour by hour forecast and going on all the weather cam in Muskegon I am going to have to say that we will be cancel for today and reschedule for next week Thursday the 27th. I have looked at the 10 day forecast and next week looks much better.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause your schedules. I will keep everyone scheduled times and see you next week. Call me if you need to change times or cancel for next week.

No comments: