Monday, October 20, 2008

Delayed Posting

Why is it when you need to work constantly and get tons done nothing ever goes right. I am having one of those months. I was home with my daughter last week taking care of her while she was sick and since then life has turned upsidedown.

I have not been able to post because I lost my home internet mid week and Comcast had to come and run new lines and install a new modem on Sunday. To make matter worse I had a computer savy friend look at my computer today and I have to go purchase a new one in the morning because my hard drive is ready to fry. It is sending error messages and warnings like every two minutes. I am in the process of backing everything up right now so don't panic (brides).

On top of all that I am now sick. My sweet little one that I spent so much time taking care of last week passed along her germs and I feel just terrible. I just wish I could take a few days and try to get over this flu but the show must go on.

Thanks to everyone for being patient. I am working as fast as I can given the circumstances. As soon as the new computer is up and running with all my software and files uploaded I will get updated with my blog posting.

No comments: