Monday, June 29, 2009

Luke and Amanda May 30th

Luke and Amanda were married in Coopersville on Saturday, May 30th. This was my second wedding with Luke's family and it was a delight to be a part of their special day. It is always great to celebrate with a family more than once. Despite a few hiccups in the days events the weather turned out great and I took over 2800 pictures. There are going to be a ton to look through.

My favorite part of the day was at the Veteran's facility fountain. The clouds were perfect and the lighting was soft and the Bride and Groom were able to relax and enjoy each other without 25 sets of eyes on them.

I hope you are enjoying your new house. Thanks for letting me be there for your special day.



















































No comments: