Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nick and Kristen May 9th

The ride over to Lansing for Nick and Kristen's Saturday, May 9th wedding was a bit soggy but by the time the ceremony ending the clouds had parted and allowed for some great outdoor shots. Nick and Kristen have a fun funky style about them and were more than willing to rock out the romantic and sassy poses I kept throwing at them all day. I am so pleased with their pictures and I cannot wait to get my hands on the other 2400 images that I took that day. I was a bit trigger happy with all the fun we were having.

I especially love the pictures of them under the apple tree in full bloom. The petals were falling like rain around them. It was just amazing to look at.












































































No comments: