Friday, May 29, 2009

My little cowgirls!!

I feel like life is just flying by. I really think that I just blinked and the school year started. Now here we are a week away from the year ending and I have no idea where the time went. My two little beauties have grown by leaps and bounds this year and I am amazed at how much they have turned into little ladies and not my babies.

I miss the days of sleepy babies and little girl giggles but truly enjoy seeing what my girls are becoming. They are so different from each other but love each other and love life. I am blessed and so thankful to have happy healthy children.

Owning my own business takes me away from my family so often and I miss so many things but days like this are worth all the hard work. They love horses and everything about the farm and it has been a wonderful place to spend a little family time each week.

I hope you get to give a kiss and hug to your little ones everyday and that you realize that time goes by so quickly and sometimes it is best to just slow down and jump around for the fun of it.



1 comment:

Its a Wonderful Life said...

Cute pictures Kelli! This year really did go by fast!