Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Engagements and more engagements

Well what a busy beginning of the week this has been. I spent most of my night on Monday with two wonderful engagement sessions and then I had a kids filled afternoon on Tuesday with the Neper family (posting pictures soon).

Kristina and Dan will be getting married in just a few short weeks at the ever so beautiful Brooks Lodge in Kalamazoo. I am really looking forward to their wedding day. It is such a wonderful reception site and they are so cute that is will be easy to take lots of great pictures.


Leah and Mike will be married this October. What a sweet and fun couple to take pictures of. Mike's dad loves to take pictures and I sure hope he likes these. I just loved that they were willing to be silly, romantic and spontaneous during our photo shoot. Thanks guys!


No comments: