Monday, August 4, 2008

Ron and Liz August 1st

Ron and Liz were married Friday afternoon in Wyoming at Liz's childhood church. They all prepared for the day by getting ready at the Amway Grand downtown and we then did tons of outdoor pictures down around the hotel and the river. What a wonderful couple they were to photograph. They were so in love and just truly enjoyed the day.

The reception was held at the University Club and the food was great the flowers were beautiful and the dance floor was hoppin. Several of Ron and Liz's military friends traveled up for the wedding and put on their dancing shoes. They were all just a blast to work with and I don't think I have ever taken that many dancing pictures at a reception but when everyone is doing something new I just couldn't help myself.

Have a wonderful time at Cedar Point for your honeymoon. I am jealous, what a fun place to go for a couple of days.






































No comments: