Thursday, September 18, 2008

A trying week.

I haven't spent much time in the studio this week due to rescheduled appointment (due to rain) and many outdoor session. Well it isn't going to be any better the rest of the week into early next week. We had a death in the family last night and I will be spending time with my family during this hard time.

After a unexpected illness my Grandmother passed away last night. I know that as I grow older things like this are going to happen but it seems like an end to any kind of childhood I may be holding onto. We have such a small family and there will be a void that won't ever be filled again. Grandma Dee left behind 4 kids, 11 grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren. Now that is something to be proud of.

Give your kids, parents and spouses a hug today. Life is short even if you are here on earth for 88 years.

No comments: